Project Director - Real World Evidence - Pharmaceutical Consultancy – UK Wide, Remote Working – £Attractive Salary Package
This opportunity is the chance to join a market leading, yet still growing consultancy. Off the back of their most successful year, 2021 is well on course to make yet another step forward with big plans and plenty of pipelined work.
This global pharmaceutical consultancy understand the need for a healthy work/life balance and genuinely care about their staff.
- Offices around the world, giving them diverse projects
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development programme
- Work with a wide range of the top pharma companies
- Opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
The day to day responsibilities of a Project Director will include:
- Project lead on all projects focused around gathering primary and secondary data specifically tailored to a key therapy area(s) such as Autoimmune, Pain, Oncology or Rare Disease
- Key point of contact throughout with the client- From design and completion
- Line management of several project staff
- Support in securing new/existing client business development
- Ensure all marketing efforts and business SOPs across your department are of the highest ethical standard and to maintain quality standards
- Play a key role in the overall growth of the Real World team
As a Project Director, our client is looking for:
- Proven success in leading large project teams
- Past experience in collecting and maximising primary data & secondary clinical datasets such as CPRD and HES
- Business development and line management experience would be ideal
- Confident communicator both with external and internal stakeholders
What should you do next?
This Project Director role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.