Project Manager - Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – South Manchester - £27k – £42k plus bonus and benefits
An industry leading, globally recognised organisation who work with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. The have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
As the Project Manager, you will be joining a growing team who provide global, in-depth understanding of clinical practice. You will have exposure to a number of therapy areas and opportunity to work with the top pharmaceutical companies.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- The line management of selected staff, offering support and guidance when needed.
- Working closely with clients, identifying their needs and ability to provide research solutions.
- You will work alongside the Director in the delivery of a variety of presentations.
- Manage projects through all stages, working closely with internal teams and external partners. This will include from design stage to analysis stage.
- Ensure that all external suppliers are briefed on project needs and deadlines and ensure strict deadlines are met.
As the Project Manager, you must have:
- Educated to degree level, ideally within Health Economics, Medicine or Science subjects
- Basic understanding of the therapeutic areas
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.