QA Officer – API Manufacturing – Kent – Up to £27k + benefits
Our client is a growing API manufacturing business that specialises in developing and producing wholesale CBD solutions to the medical and nutraceutical markets across the globe. They are building onto their QA division and an exciting opportunity for an ambitious QA Officer has arisen to join their team in Kent!
- They offer high responsibility and learning opportunities
- Supportive team, career progression opportunities and exciting development plans
- Strong business growth plans in place
This role will report to the Deputy QA Manager and support the wider team with Quality processes and activity. Responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide QA support to all departments.
- Maintain and develop the QMS system.
- Ensure all pre & post-production documentation is submitted to QA, checked and approved prior to use of any materials or release of batches.
- Complete QA review and approval of deviations, C.A.P. A’s, change controls, complaints, out of specifications and other documentation such as SOP’s and forms.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist with product recalls.
- Ensure quality agreements and quality questionnaires are in place with external companies.
- Manage and develop the company training matrix and complete quarterly reviews on employee training records.
To apply for the role, you must have:
- Relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical environment (3 years experience essential)
- Clear understanding of; GMP, and any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- A self starter and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at different levels of the business.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Competence in preparing presentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
What should you do next?
This QA Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing business in a lucrative market To discuss this QA Officer role further or to find out about other Quality jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.