QA & PV Officer – Global Pharma Company – Manchester - £25k - £30k
Highly successful Global pharmaceutical company seeking a QA & PV Officer to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team based in Manchester:
- Global pharma company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market-leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance-related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance, and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
As a QA & PV Officer you will be working closely within the wider QA & PV teams to ensure that all adverse events are reported and processed in a timely manner:
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and obligation of pharmaceutical companies to ensure compliance at all times
- Maintaining, updating, and quality-checking the Global Safety Database.
- Assisting with process review and assisting with the production of Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Working Instructions
- Managing, dealing with, and resolving reports of Adverse Events with internal teams and external partners
- Investigating, tracking, and logging complaints
- Generating quarterly KPIs
To be considered for this QA & PV Officer role you will:
- Have roughly 1-2 years experience in either Quality or Pharmacovigilance
- Have a confident and pro-active approach to work
- Be able to convey new ideas to support the development of the team
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
What should you do next?
This QA & PV Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to learn a new skill in either Quality or PV and join a company who pride themselves on their culture! To discuss this QA & PV Officer role further or to find out about other quality and PV jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.