QC Manager – Pharma – Kent - £40k
This pharma manufacturer is a leader in their field. Constantly innovating to develop its portfolio.
- UK based key Manufacturing site
- Full EU certification for product lines
- Consistently developing new products and technologies
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of an international business.
This exciting role is to manage the QC laboratory and team on a daily basis, perform analytical testing as required and report accurate results. In addition to supporting production with testing schedules.
- Manage physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing
- Follow internal methodologies.
- Adherence to GMP requirements.
- Verification and approval of testing data generated within the Q.C Laboratory.
- Responsible for physical and analytical testing.
This excellent new QC Manager opportunity will need you to.
- Be diligent with an excellent work ethic.
- Be a proactive manager, consistently developing your team.
- Always strive to improve and develop your working practices.
- Be an excellent communicator, to develop relationships across the business.
- A self-starter
What should you do next?
This QC Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop an already-strong career path. To discuss this QC Manager role further or to find out about other pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.