QC Officer - Leading Consumer Health Company - North London – Upto £22K
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful consumer healthcare company based at their site in North London. They offer fantastic training and development as good career development opportunities.
- Leading consumer healthcare company
- Excellent research and development function
- Excellent links with various charities
The QC Officer will be responsible for;
- Resolve and answer any scientific/technical queries from customers
- Deal with any technical complaints
- Handling Technical Product Data, e.g. Clinical and Pharmacological Information
- Working on standard operating procedures of the Quality Control Dept
- Involved in analytical method developments
- Validation of Production & QC methods
To apply for this role as a QC Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Pharmacy or biosciences postgraduate
- Highly organised
- Accurate with good computer skills and good written and verbal communication skills
What should you do next?
This QC Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to broaden your skillset and take your first steps into the industry. To discuss this QC Officer role further or to find out about other Quality jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.