Qualitative Project Manager – Leading Brand Consultancy – London – £35k - £40k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualitative Project Manager to join a leading brand consultancy specialising within healthcare and pharma. This Qualitative Project Manager opportunity offers the ideal candidate the chance to make a real difference within the healthcare industry. Working for a well-respected company, this role involves playing an active part in shaping brand's relationships, through innovative research investigation and data analytics.
This consultancy has helped shape the future of many of the world's most successful healthcare brands.
The company offers:
- A fantastic training programme, offering interactive training sessions to help continue to grow employees’ skills and knowledge.
- The company offers a competitive benefit package, as they want people to feel rewarded for the great work they do.
- Internal growth and development.
As the Qualitative Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible for managing projects from proposal to fieldwork to analysis to final debrief.
- Supporting the researchers, offering expert advice to team members in feasibility, costings, timings and methodologies.
- Setting up projects and managing the progress of each project, ensuring clients are kept up to date, managing fieldwork and providing internal updates.
- Ensure that the field partners databases are kept up to date and accurate.
- Providing internal training and implementing operational incentives.
As the Qualitative Project Manager, you must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience within project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience working in Qualitative research.
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player.
What should you do next?
This Qualitative Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Qualitative Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.