Quality Manager – Medical Devices - Leading Medical Devices company – West Yorkshire - £competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an exciting chance opportunity to work for a market leading medical devices client based at their manufacturing site in West Yorkshire. You’ll be responsible for all quality activities for new and existing products.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful medical devices company based West Yorkshire. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of their therapy areas.
- Leading medical devices company.
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within skincare
The Quality Assurance Manager will be the main contact for all quality queries, ensuring products remain compliant and adhere to legislation.
- Implement and manage all quality activities for their products.
- Ensure compliance for all products.
- Manage a small team
- Leading in associate projects, being the point of contact for all compliance and all quality enquiries
To apply for this role as Quality Assurance Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample quality experience within medical devices
- Excellent knowledge of MDD and MDR
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 13485
- Excellent knowledge and experience with quality management systems
What should you do next?
This Quality Assurance Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, medical devices company. If you are interested in this role, or want to hear about any other QA jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.