Recruitment Consultant (Digital/IT) - Healthcare Communications– Specialised Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester/Cheshire (Homebased Initially) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits, Bonus Scheme & Culture
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
We are Carrot Recruitment:
We’re a highly specialised recruitment consultancy, working with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences companies and we presently have an opportunity for someone to join us as a Recruitment Consultant to lead recruitment in the Digital/IT area within our Healthcare Communications sector. We are Manchester based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Manchester / Cheshire regions.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (including shut down at Christmas/New Year!)
- 2 additional duvet days per year (target related)
- Ability to buy additional 3 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- ‘Managerial rewards’ for great performance
- g., meals out, vouchers, new shoes/trainers paid for!... etc
- Smaller, more frequent rewards (Clever Carrots) for good work too
- g., leave work early, £10 Costa vouchers, free lunch, brews made all day for you!
- Beer & Fizz in fridge Friday’s! (finish the week with a well deserved drink at your desk)
- Last Friday of the month we head off early as a team for drinks
- Occasional subway lunches, bacon butties, cinema nights, social events and more!
What’s in it for you?
We actively encourage professional development and very much allow our team to work with real autonomy but with strong support where required. The culture of the company has been described as friendly, busy, fun, collaborative and supportive. We are lucky enough to have a great brand, an innovative team and a great reputation within our sector.
What would we like to see from you?
- Recruitment experience working with professionals, ideally some contract recruitment experience
- Very strong communication skills / happy to get on the phone / sociable
- A good team player but enjoys working autonomously using initiative
- A strong work ethic. Proactive and focused approach. Works at pace
- A personable demeanour and a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into our office!
As our business grows from strength to strength, this inevitably opens up new opportunities for strong performers to step up and take on new levels of responsibility. The career path continues through Consultant to Senior Consultant, Managing Consultant, Team Leader and Associate Director, there is plenty to go for and what a great team and great environment to be part of.
For further information or just an informal chat around your background and potential suitability, please don’t hesitate to contact me, or drop me a note with your CV and covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this particular role. I look forward to hearing from you!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.