Regional Business Manager – Small Pharma – National – £Competitive Financial Package
- Our Client are a European pharma company that have been extremely successful since they entered the UK market, recording numerous successive years of double digit growth!
- Their portfolio is specialist secondary care products, including high cost drugs.
- They have an upcoming new product launch for Q2 2021!
- They have an experienced team of specialist secondary care representatives already in place and are looking for a 1st line Regional Business Manager to lead them to success with the new product launch this year.
- As a Regional Business Manager, you will first line manage seven senior, secondary care Key Account Managers across the UK.
- Your team will launch the company’s new high cost drug in Q2 this year!
- You will work with the senior management team to develop the launch strategy and ensure optimum success, leading to sales targets being achieved and exceeded.
- You will be responsible for developing the sales skills and product knowledge of the team members.
- You will also be responsible for recruitment of new KAMs within the territory as required.
- To be successful for this role for an RBM with a national geography, you MUST have previous experience in a management role within the pharma sales industry.
- You must have experience managing a team promoting a high cost product, and ideally a product that requires specialised commissioning.
- 1-3 years management experience would be ideal with ambitions to grow and develop within a growing company.
- You will have numerous examples of success in developing a team and be able to show creative and strategic sales planning abilities and proven accomplishments.
- You will ideally have product launch experience, launching a high cost product into secondary care.
- You MUST have the ABPI.
What should you do next?
This Regional Business Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company at new product launch stage. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.