Regional Business Manager - Global Pharma Company - North East England, Humber & North Cumbria - £Highly competitive salary + company car + package
- Our client is a global pharma company with an impressive portfolio of ground-breaking and innovative products that have a huge positive impact on patients’ lives.
- They have a fantastic pipeline of equally innovative products including imminent new launches.
- They have been highlighted as a great employer throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and are an aspirational company to work for, with an excellent reputation in the industry.
- This role is a strategic, field based, first line sales management role, leading a team of 8 experienced representatives.
- You will lead the team on the development and implementation of effective strategic and tactical business plans in line with the brand goals to achieve and overachieve on your region’s sales and market share targets.
- You will be accountable for development and performance of your team, motivating, directing and coaching them to be the best they can be, continually upskilling them on their commercial skills and product knowledge.
- You will work across a couple of brands; one is an established biologic, and the other newer product was available through the early access to medicines scheme and won an innovative product award!
- Your territory will be North East England, Humber and North Cumbria.
- You must be an experienced first line pharmaceutical sales manager already (at least 3 years’ current management experience).
- You will be confident in delivering results against a strategic plan and have numerous examples of leading a team to success.
- You will ideally have a background working with specialist secondary care products, with biologics or cardiology experience being a huge plus!
- You will live on territory, ideally in or around Greater Manchester.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This Regional Business Manager role is a great opportunity to lead a team to success with two amazing brands. To discuss this role further or to find out about other pharma sales management opportunities please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.