Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medicinal Products, Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable, 15% bonus, car allowance, 10% pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
This is an exciting opportunity to work for global healthcare company based in Yorkshire with some remote working. You will be responsible for creating dossiers for new and existing medicinal products within their pain and respiratory portfolio as well as managing the submission in multiple regions. You will also manage a small team.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Yorkshire. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- Global consumer healthcare company
- New, state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire which is home to their global regulatory team.
- Working across a range of products across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager –Medicinal Products will be responsible for creating regulatory dossiers for a range of new and existing medicinal products within their pain and respiratory portfolio as well as managing a small team.
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing medicinal portfolio
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Manage a small team
- Develop global registration and technical documentation.
- Ensuring the products remain compliant
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicinal Products, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good experience in regulatory affairs within medicines, pharma, OTC or generics
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally.
- Good management experience
- Good experience of NPD
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of medicinal regulations.
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicinal Products role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global healthcare company. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Regulatory Affairs jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.