Regulatory Affairs Manager – Top 10 Pharmaceutical company, Reading with remote working, £negotiable, car allowance, 15% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands-on. You will also be responsible for an existing product portfolio, ensuring they remain compliant whilst ensuring variations and renewals are completed in a timely manner.
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful, top 10 global pharmaceutical company based in Reading (with remote working). Covering multiple therapy areas, they have an impressive product portfolio spanning over 90 established products.
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical company
- Cover multiple therapy areas across over 90 products
- Operate on a global basis and have 4 areas of their business – pharma, consumer health, vaccines, and biotech
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for;
- Manage a range of regulatory submissions across the UK/Ireland in a timely manner as well as ensuring all post-market tasks are completed. These could include (but not limited to); MAA’s, variations, renewals
- Manage a small tea of Regulatory Associates
- Develop regulatory strategies for new MAAs and product lifecycle maintenance activities
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good regulatory affairs experience within a pharmaceutical company
- UK/Ireland experience is essential
- Previous management experience
- Good knowledge of the EU market/legislation, and using this knowledge in UK/Ireland submissions
- Life Science degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well-established, global consumer healthcare business that is at the forefront of their market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Regulatory Affairs jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.