Regulatory Affairs Portfolio Manager – OTC, Global Healthcare company, London with remote working, £negotiable, 8% bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The Regulatory Affairs Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing a range of regulatory projects, including new MAA’s, variations, renewals, site transfers, etc.
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful, well-established, global Consumer Healthcare company based in London (with remote working). They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of consumer medicines and medical devices.
- A global, well-established consumer healthcare company
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality healthcare products as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of consumer healthcare and cover multiple therapy areas
- They have a portfolio of well known, highly successful brands
The Regulatory Affairs Portfolio Manager will be responsible for;
- Manage a range of regulatory projects including (but not limited to); MAA’s, variations, renewals, site transfers
- Support brand management, including product name strategy, product information text, commercial activity (review of claims and advertising material) and pack design (artwork management
- Develop regulatory strategies for new MAAs and product lifecycle maintenance activities
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Portfolio Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good regulatory experience within healthcare, particularly medicinal products (OTC or Pharma)
- Good project management experience
- Good knowledge of the EU market/legislation
- Science-based degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Portfolio Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well-established, global consumer healthcare business that is at the forefront of its market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Regulatory Affairs jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.