Regulatory Affairs & QC Executive – Leading Consumer Healthcare company – North London - £competitive salary & benefits
Due to continued success, a leading consumer healthcare company are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs & QC Executive to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in North London.
This company are a market leading consumer healthcare company with a focus on vitamins and supplements. They have several major brands in their portfolio which are highly successful.
- International consumer healthcare company
- Well known brands in their portfolio, with a focus on vitamins and supplements
- Highly successful, growing organisation
- Great career development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is at the start of their career in regulatory affairs to work in a market leading, consumer healthcare company.
- Completing regulatory dossiers for global submissions
- Maintain existing products, managing variations and renewals
- Manage New Product Development (NPD) projects
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs & QC Executive our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience…)
- Some exposure to Regulatory Affairs or Quality Control is preferable
- Science based degree
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs & QC Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress your career in regulatory affairs. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs & QC Executive role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.