Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Medical Devices, Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable, 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
This is an exciting opportunity to work for global healthcare company based at their site in Yorkshire. You’ll be responsible for creating dossiers for new and existing medical devices and managing the submission in multiple regions.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Yorkshire. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- Global consumer healthcare company
- New, state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire which is home to their global regulatory team.
- Working across a range of medical devices across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
The Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Medical Devices will be responsible for creating regulatory dossiers for a range of new and existing medical device products.
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing professional medical devices portfolio
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Develop global registration and technical documentation
- Ensuring the products remain compliant
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Medical Devices, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good experience in regulatory affairs within medical devices
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR and ISO13485
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of medical devices regulations
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Medical Devices role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global healthcare company. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Medical Writing jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.