Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Leading Medical Devices company – York with remote working - £competitive salary & benefits
Due to continued success, a leading global medical devices company are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join them on a permanent basis in their offices near York.
I’m recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to join the regulatory team.
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career in regulatory affairs in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Completing regulatory dossiers for global submissions, including 510(k) applications
- Maintain existing products, managing variations and renewals
- Manage New Product Development (NPD) projects
- Ensure all products remain compliant
- Support and mentor a Regulatory Affairs Associate
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- 2 years’+ experience in Regulatory Affairs specifically within medical devices
- Good knowledge of MDR
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Ideally experience with 510(k) applications
- Science based degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress your career in regulatory affairs within medical devices. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.