Regulatory & Quality Officer, Global Medical Devices Company, North Yorkshire, £negotiable, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The Regulatory & Quality Officer is responsible for assisting the Regulatory and Quality team.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful medical devices company based in Yorkshire. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of their therapy areas.
- Leading medical devices company.
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within skincare
The Regulatory & Quality Officer will be responsible for;
- Supporting the regulatory and quality team
- CAPA corrective actions and effectivity checks
- Internal auditing
- Updating the QMS
To apply for this role as a Regulatory & Quality Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Previous regulatory & quality experience
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Ideally medical devices experience (preferred, not essential)
- Good knowledge of quality management systems
What should you do next?
This Regulatory & Quality Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well established, global medical devices business who are at the forefront of their market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other regulatory affair jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.