Research Director – Strategic Insight Agency – London / UK remote - £60k- £85k + package
My client is a boutique, strategic research agency. They’re a perfect mix – combining an agile, close knit team where you are visible and can get stuff done but with the backing of a wider, non pharma research agency with added digital and innovative methodology expertise. The health team is established globally (so you’re not starting from scratch), but the UK health team is very much in its infancy so you’ll have room to progress and develop, not only yourself but also in time, your team.
Having recently won a number of new projects, clients have been particularly impressed with the innovative, bespoke nature of their approach, the true partnership ethos, the actionable recommendations through storytelling (they’ve won awards for this), and the design team’s capabilities.
Reporting into the Head of Healthcare, you’re role will encompass:
- End to end project delivery. You’ll need to be comfortable ‘getting your hands dirty’
- Client engagement and strategic business development, helping the company to grow
- Management and mentorship of junior researchers
- Commercial activities looking at how to continuously be successful
For this role, you’ll need the following experience:
- Pharmaceutical expertise across various therapy areas
- Qualitative market research experience from a research agency / consultancy
- The ability to work closely with clients, forming strong, collaborative partnerships
- The ability to provide more than just data, but innovative, actionable ideas that clients can properly implement
- The ability to think on your feet. Working for a boutique agency you’ll need to be able to multi task and work quickly
What should you do next?
This Research Director – Healthcare role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Research Director role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.