Research Executive - Leading Market Research Agency - £28k - £36k – London
Our client is a leading Market Research company who work with the top global pharmaceutical companies. They are known for their high quality of work and for providing ongoing support and development to their employees, encouraging individual growth. They are now looking to expand their research team and looking for an experienced Research Executive ideally with a strong Qualitative background.
As the Research Executive, you will be responsible for:
- You will support the senior project team, taking a proactive approach to ensure specific project tasks are completed on time, such as progress tracking, contact reports.
- Act as the point of contact between the project team and the clients, ensuring they are kept up to date throughout the project.
- Coaching junior team members such as Research Associates, providing support and helping to build their skills and knowledge.
- Conducting 1-1 interviews, this can be via telephone or face-to-face and moderate focus groups.
- You will be responsible for questionnaire writing, drafting of screeners, discussion guides and sections of the presentation.
Ideally as a Research Executive you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience within Qualitative research.
- Pharma/Healthcare experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong team player, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.