Research Executive -– Global Pharma Consultancy – Surrey (UK) - £28k - £33k
Our client is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Highly consultative based approach
- Fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- They look to grow internally, providing ongoing training and support to help develop employees’ careers.
As the Research Executive you will be responsible for being the main point of contact for clients supporting project requests and queries. You will be working in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques and working on ad-hoc and tracking research projects for healthcare and pharma clients.
- You will be responsible for writing screeners, draft questionnaire and write discussion guides, ensuring that they are align with client needs and the market research objectives.
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date throughout the process.
- You will be expected to present part of the client presentations back to the client and contribute to client meetings.
- Provide support to the Client Account team and the Business Excellence teams.
- You will design qualitative and quantitative presentations to a high standard.
As the Research Executive you must have:
- Degrees educated, ideally relating to Healthcare.
- 1-2 years’ experience within Market Research and must have Healthcare or Pharma experience.
- Strong background in Qualitative and Quantitative.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.