Respiratory Nurse Advisor – Pharma Co – East of England – £Competitive Salary
We are working with a global pharmaceutical company who have a fantastic current product portfolio and a strong pipeline. This company endeavour to provide innovative medicinal treatments and best quality service to patients, healthcare professionals and the community in the UK.
They are looking to add to the team with a creative and results driven candidate with passion and ambition to drive their career forward in a Nurse Advisor role.
- Great salary package along with travel reimbursement
- Car allowance or company car offered
- Exciting pipeline, excellent for progression
You will be working in a pro-active manner to improve patient outcomes on specified projects within primary/secondary care whilst exercising corporate nursing responsibilities.
- Attending GP clinics to review patients who suffer from COPD and Asthma.
- To participate where required in clinical and non-clinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
- Have experience in managing the disease area relevant to the area of practice currently working. You should ensure registration is maintained and knowledge remains up to date in that area.
- Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
- Flexibility to meet business demand which may include the requirement to stay away from home on a regular basis.
- RGN Part 1 NMC Register
- Diploma level qualified as a minimum (or working towards) in the disease area in which you are to work.
- Commercial experience is advantageous
- Current UK full driving licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
What should you do next?
This Respiratory Nurse Advisor role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Respiratory Nurse Advisor role further or to find out about other Clinical Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.