Safety Assessment Associate (Product Stewardship) 12mth FTC, Global Healthcare Company, Yorkshire with some remote working, £negotiable, 10% pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
This is an exciting opportunity to work for global healthcare company based in Yorkshire, however there will be some flexible working. You’ll be responsible for ensuring product safety across a range of products including medicines, medical devices, biocides and chemicals.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Yorkshire. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- Global consumer healthcare company
- New, state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire which is home to their global regulatory team.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
The Safety Assessment Associate will be responsible for ensuring the safety off all products. This will include medicines, medical devices, biocides and chemical products.
- Conduct safety assessments and risk assessments across all new and existing products
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently
- Toxicological assessments on products
- Preparation and review of safety language labelling
To apply for this role as Safety Assessment Associate, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good experience in toxicology / pharmacology
- Experienced in creating and implementing risk and safety assessments across a range of products (medicines, medical devices, biocides, chemicals)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
What should you do next?
This Safety Assessment Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global healthcare company. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Toxicology jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.