Scientific Director - Healthcare Comms & Strategy Consultancy - Cheshire - £Great package with bonus and bens
Scientific Director opportunity with a highly reputable and growing independent agency offering clients healthcare communications & strategy consultancy.
Main office hubs in Cheshire and Oxfordshire with hybrid office / home working available. Great package available with annual bonus which has paid between 16-21% for the last 4 years and loads of fabulous benefits to be enjoyed!
- Full-service agency offering global healthcare communications and strategic consultancy
- Expertise across medical education, publications, meetings, internal training, creative branding and design, and external expert strategy and collaboration.
- Produce multichannel and patient-centric communications
- People focused and team orientated. They reward their staff with a generous annual bonus which has been between 16-21% for the last 4 years.
- Proud to deliver high-quality, high-impact bespoke solutions for their clients.
- Oversee and lead several client accounts from a scientific and editorial perspective ensuring strategic and tactical initiatives are implemented to the highest standards
- Review, proofread and data check scientific materials over a range of deliverables ensuring compliance.
- Therapy area expert for both client and internal personnel and internal expert on matters of compliance and industry guidelines.
- Manage resource allocation and support company directors with recruitment.
- Line management and internal training
- Lead new business, both organic account growth and new business through the provision of added-value strategic insight and scientific expertise.
- Agency experience as a medical writer and reviewer
- Line management and mentoring experience of editorial / scientific teams
- Strategic insight and effective decision-making ability
- Excellent time management, problem solving and communications skills
- Enjoys being the go-to person for dedicated therapy area, keeping knowledge up to date.
What should you do next?
This agency has amazing retention as testament to their team focused ethos and the Directors dedication to recognising and rewarding achievements. If you want to join this cohesive Med Comms team as a Scientific Director, please get in today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.