Senior Account Director - Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency – UK Offices (London/Bucks/Berks) - £Great package and lively culture
A Senior Account Director position available with a Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency who have expertise in supporting assets across their lifecycle through partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies.
Our client is a global family of healthcare communication companies and are pioneers in medical education.
As part of this company you will have:
- An opportunity to work across the lifecycle of a product from market analysis and competitor assessment through publication planning and execution, strategic consultancy, events and congress management, behaviour change and advocacy management.
- Strong, strategic and long lasting client partnerships
- Inhouse digital and creative expertise to develop compelling client solutions
- A fast paced, entrepreneurial and transformational place to work
- A collaborative, multi capability team
As a Senior Account Director, the Account Management team work with available in-house expertise such as creative teams but also with third-party suppliers, and provide appropriate direction, ensuring projects exceed client expectations and are delivered to budget.
As a Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Lead client plan for key global growth accounts in CV and vaccines
- Support a product portfolio including pre and peri-launch
- Mix of commercial and medical, including internal and external engagement and planning activities
- Senior team leadership to deliver on client plan
- Building strong working relationships with our clients, being an established point of contact and being recognised as a strategic partner
- Managing multiple projects, leading teams where appropriate, leads after project review meetings highlighting excellence and areas of improvement
- Pitch planning and delivery
- Building broad networks, developing pitches and contributing to incremental business
- Mentoring team members to enable personal development
To apply for this role as Senior Account Director, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Account management, partnership focused role
- Creating innovative strategic programs for clients
- Building strong client partnerships
- Worked in a past paced environment and within the medcomms/healthcare industry
- Demonstrable experience delivering excellent projects for clients, on time and on budget
- Delivering presentations and leading client pitches
- Coaching, mentoring or managing others
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.