Senior Account Director or Business Unit Lead – Global, highly collaborative agency with a focus on medical affairs consultancy and content, publications planning and execution, multi-channel medical education and internal training - London / Bucks - £60k -£82k DOE + comprehensive package
A global network who drive positive change in healthcare communications and market access, through their deep understanding of the science and ability to create fresh, purposeful, clinically relevant solutions.
- Work with 90% of the world’s top 40 pharmaceutical companies including biotechnology and medical devices.
- Broad therapy area expertise with a particular focus on oncology, rare disease and specialist medicine.
- World class expertise in medical affairs consultancy and content, publications planning and execution, multi-channel medical education and internal training
- Friendly, collaborative workplaces that provide stimulating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
As Senior Account Director or Business Unit Lead, depending on the level of experience you bring, you will have ownership of the communications programme for each client, ranging from strategic input to day-2-day management of tactics.
- Responsibility for building and maintaining professional relationships with opinion leaders at UK, EU and global level.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ business objectives, product strategy and relevant therapeutic area, communicating clearly to relevant internal team members.
- Optimal financial management, monitoring forecasts and plans to ensure business objectives are met on time and budget.
- Contribute to discussions regarding overall company strategy and ensure effective cross-company working on integrated accounts.
- Line management, support and training of AE’s, SAE’s, AM’s and SAM’s as appropriate.
Significant healthcare communications agency experience with a strong understanding of science and medicine.
- Able to provide a strategic input into client programmes through your deep understanding of their therapeutic area and business objectives.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Approachable team player with strong leadership skills
- Sound understanding of the ABPI code of practice.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director or Business Unit Lead role is one not to be missed, providing the opportunity to have full ownership of clients’ communication programmes. To discuss further, please submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.