Senior / Account Executive – Creative Healthcare Advertising Agency – Central London Flexi - £Generous Salary DOE
A brand new vacancy has opened up for a Senior / Account Executive looking to join a creative digital advertising agency offering someone a great opportunity to develop their expertise working alongside industry experts.
This creative, digital advertising agency set themselves apart from their competition by producing innovative strategic marketing campaigns on behalf of leading pharmaceutical companies driven by patient analytics and real data. They offered flexible working from the start from their offices based in Central London.
- Boutique agency with a close-knit and collaborative team spirit
- A team made up of digital healthcare advertising experts and creatives
- Offering a unique approach to clients incorporating digital, creative and strategic solutions
- A great opportunity to join a growing agency and contribute to their identity from the ground up
- Working alongside industry experts to grow and develop your career
As a Senior / Account Executive at this creative digital advertising agency you will play a key role working with the wider account handling team to produce innovative and engaging advertising campaigns on behalf of leading pharmaceutical organisations.
- Supporting the organising and planning projects, including timeline review and planning client meetings
- Assisting in client briefs, understanding their individual needs and providing consultation as needed
- Managing entire projects from brief to completion in collaboration with the team
- Understand client’s therapeutics areas and the competitor landscape
- Work alongside the wider client services team to ensure materials are produced accurately and to a high level of quality
To be successful for the Senior / Account Executive opportunity you will have gained a solid foundation of experience within healthcare advertising/ PR/Comms as an Account Executive and be keen to take on more responsibility.
- At least 1 years’ experience working as an Account Executive within a Healthcare Communications agency
- A keen interest in digital / creative advertising campaigns is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- A team-player who is able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Degree educated
What should you do next?
This Senior / Account Executive job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.