Senior Account Executive (Advertising) – Independent Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London - £Generous Salary + Extensive Benefits
This highly successful independent healthcare communications agency continues to go from strength to strength, with a unique approach to healthcare communications and a series of exciting campaigns on the horizon this opportunity would be a great chance for an Account Executive looking to step up in their career.
**Interviewing remotely ASAP!**
This independent communications agency are offering a fully integrated approach to healthcare communications services working on behalf of a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. This Senior Account Executive opportunity will offer an exciting chance for an Account Executive looking to step up into a senior role:
- Fully independent healthcare communications agency offering fully integrated services to their pharmaceutical and healthcare clients
- A close-knit agency made up of a team of industry experts with scientific backgrounds
- Based in Greater London with excellent transport links, this agency is keen to offer a balance between office and remote working
- Generous benefits package offering enhanced healthcare cover with access to video GP appointments, mental health cover and free gym membership
As a Senior Account Executive, you will play an integral part in the smooth and successful running of a wide range of healthcare communications campaigns. You will report into the senior Account Handling team to ensure timelines are met and meet budgets:
- Working collaboratively within the wider account management team to over a range of projects are completed
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and OTC to develop creative solutions to a range of products and therapeutic areas
- Updating internal systems and timelines to ensure deadlines are met and meet budgets
- Bringing a positive and enthusiastic attitude to the team!
To be suitable for this Senior Account Executive position you will have a solid foundation of experience within healthcare communications, gained in an agency setting. You should have a good grounding as an Account Executive and be ready to step up into a senior role.
- A solid foundation of experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Experience working as an Account Executive in a healthcare communications agency
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Account Executive working within Healthcare Advertising and so won’t be available for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.