Senior Account Manager. Healthcare communications agency. Central London
£40k-£45k + excellent benefits
You will be part of a company who:
- Are located in a highly desirable part of Central London, within short walking distance of the closest tube station and with restaurants and shops on their doorstep
- Have an excellent company culture and supportive team environment
- Have an outstanding, unique benefits package
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Client services duties with one key global client
- Working on a combination of publications, internal communications, and congress activities
- Organising events for healthcare professionals
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects
To be considered for this Senior Account Manager vacancy you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Account Management experience within a healthcare communications agency
- An interest in drug development
- Life sciences degree as a minimum
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a highly desirable business with a knowledgeable and creative team. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.