Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications Company – Oxford (UK)– £Competitive salary & great benefits package
- A thriving, 250-person strong team as they continue to impress, offering highly scientific communications to the pharma and healthcare sector
- Work across various therapy areas including rare diseases and diabetes, and across a huge variety of deliverables including congresses, in-person and virtual meetings, podcasts, news pieces, online training, communications strategy, publications and more
- Have specialist teams in each area including a digital team working on fast paced projects
- Have long standing client relationships, working some major pharma and healthcare companies
- Easily commutable by train or car, with onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package including
- Guiding and advising clients and accounts
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Work with team to capture future business
- Working on publications as well as a range of other deliverables, including advisory boards
- A science degree, preferably in life science
- Preferred experience in publications
- Must have experience in healthcare or medical communications
- Must have great project management skills
- Experience in managing budgets
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a thriving team in a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.