Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications Agency – London - £competitive salary
This vibrant, passionate agency is well-known for having expertise in a range of innovative deliverables, with a real focus on digital offerings. They have around 50 team members based in their lively, modern central London offices and are continuing to grow due to a strong pipeline of work.
- This agency runs a market-leading network of websites, which are visited by over 2 million hcps every single month! These websites are used either in consultation with patients or for medical education.
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, woundcare and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as a whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- Managing the delivery for multifaceted projects for pharma clients, this will include face to face events, case studies, webcasts, websites, interactive HCP educational material and videos.
- You will be leading weekly client & project team meetings at the start of each project to go through the plan for each project
- Building strong relationships, keeping the client/HCP and other stakeholders up to date with project progress and milestones
- Creating budgets as well as monitoring spends throughout project
- Direct line management of the Account Executives and Account Managers
- Helping with pitches for new and existing business
- Manage the promotional plans for projects as well as promotional material, being involved in developing and costing
- Must be able to wear a smile every day and enjoy working in a great team!
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must come from a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical events team
- Hands on experience of running all aspects of events – speaker/venue liaison, AV, marketing material etc.
- Running of project campaigns and managing timelines and budgets is required
- Team management is essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at an established award winning business and progress. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.