Senior Clinical Data Team Lead – CRO – Homebased, UK and Europe - £Competitive Salary
Leading global CRO with over 40+ years of global expertise, focussed on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients.
As Senior Data Team Lead you will manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to meet client needs in the exciting and growing Real World environment.
- Serve as Data Team Lead, Program Lead and/or Leadership Role on data management deliverables
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Meet with Data Operations (DO) team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Establish strong communications with DO team, functional leads, project managers and all other stakeholders
- Support CDM service delivery with comprehensive process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues, work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
Please only apply if you meet the candidate criteria detailed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a DTL with clinical data
- Demonstrable expert CDM skills and thorough knowledge of the CDM processes (e.g., therapeutic area, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data and/or new technology)
- Proven experience and competence in managing delivery of multiple studies/projects/programmes through full CDM lifecycle
- Previous experience of handling customer negotiations
What should you do next?
This Senior Clinical Data Team Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a leading global CRO. To discuss this Senior Data Team Leader role further or to find out about other clinical research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.