Senior Consultant - Global HTA – Large International CRO - Remote UK, Canada, US or France - £Very Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity within a global CRO where you will be at the forefront of supporting pharmaceutical and medical device clients with their market access needs.
This market leading CRO is highly regarded for their quality and innovation in the project work they deliver for their clients and because of that, service the majority of the bluechip pharmaceutical and medical device companies on the market. They offer individuals looking to join their team excellent career development and training opportunities.
- Truly global business with offices across the world
- Working throughout a variety of therapy areas and sectors
- Supportive and collaborative work culture
As a Senior Consultant within their Market Access/HEOR team, your day to day responsibilities would be…
- Project management of assigned global HTA submissions
- Mentoring project teams to ensure timely and successful results for their clients
- Design & develop research plans, study design, literature review strategy
- Develops and structures specific content. Writes outline, and reviews final draft of HTA and Value communications’ deliverables (HAT dossier, Global Value dossier…)
- Responsibilities in securing further business from new/existing clients through proposal involvement
Our client would be looking for the following qualities in any applicant for this Senior Consultant position
- 5 years minimum experience of project participation/management within market access/HTA submissions
- Global HTA submission experience, either consultancy or pharma
- Dealings with HES/NICE, payer interviewing, facilitating advisory boards, and value proposition development.
- Proven success in balancing multiple projects
What should you do next?
This Senior Consultant role within Market Access is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.