Senior Director/Vice President HEOR – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – London – £Attractive Salary Package
A global, multi-functional pharmaceutical consultancy who are growing their HEOR team across the UK. If you are looking to join a health economics team that pride themselves in the highest standards in demonstrating total value to their customers, this is the company for you!
As a Senior Director/Vice President within the HEOR team, responsibilities would be:
- Key point of contact for clients, proactive in problem solving, managing expectations on a client by client/project by project basis.
- Highlighting recommendations based on forecasted impact, clearly communicating risk management needs, ensure optimal staff alignment and leading as a final decision maker, taking accountability for outcomes.
- Responsible for strategic direction after analysis of peer-reviewed manuscripts, conferences and other presentations.
- Support across business development- Key contributor to research proposals, presentation content, participant in customer meetings and will actively target new and current customers.
Our client is looking for the following in a Senior Director/Vice President:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within health outcomes or health policy research methods
- Experience of managing large project teams and track record of developing talent
- Strong understanding of observational research, statistical programming, modelling and the HTA process would be ideal
- Technical proficient across Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-Analysis (NMA) or Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) would be a plus.
What should you do next?
This Senior Director/Vice President position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.