Senior Consultant (Health Economics) – CRO –Abingdon and London (UK), Stockholm (Sweden), Nanterre (France), New York and Boston (USA), Vancouver (Canada) or Bangalore (India) - £Competitive+Bonus+Benefits
This role is one not to be missed, it is the opportunity to join a well-respected and well-established business. It is a position whereby you will take responsibility of managing juniors and projects of the Global Health Economics team. The team specialises in health economics and health technology assessments. The clients span across Pharma and Med Device sectors.
They are a CRO known for their quality and innovation of their work. Their clients include some of the top pharmaceutical companies around. They are driven, passionate and can offer a fantastic career.
- Offices throughout the world
- Working throughout a variety of therapy areas and sectors
- Supportive and collaborative work culture
- Established senior team
- Competitive package
This is a fantastic position offering development and career progression. It gives the candidate a chance to really be involved with the global health economics team and the projects that are delivered.
- Manage all aspects of the project work within the disciplines of indirect treatment comparisons, statistical analysis and/or health economic modelling projects and ensure the quality of all deliverables meets client requirements
- Identify and manage training and development of junior team members
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Lead proposal writing
- Work closely with the Senior Management to identify developmental needs of junior modellers and provide training where possible
- Travel (approximately 15%) domestic or international
Our client would ideally like to see the following for this Principle Health Economics based role:
- A Master’s degree of equivalent in Health Economics or a relevant discipline
- Experience in developing and designing health economic models and/or indirect comparisons
- Experience in analysing individual patient level data to use in economic models or experience in evidence synthesis
- Significant experience within the industry/consulting with consulting being the preference
- Experienced in stats programs such as R, SAS, STATA and/or WinBugs
- Management experience with ability to lead a team of junior analysts/modellers
- High self-motivation
- Leadership potential
What should you do next?
This Health Economics based Principle role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a highly respected team within the sector and help to push the business further. If you are interested in hearing more please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.