Senior Insights Manager – Strategic Insights Agency - Manchester - £35k - £42k + benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding Strategic Insights Agency who have an excellent reputation within the industry, you will be joining a creative and sociable team.
A growing research and insights team who provide their clients a consultative approach, working across a range of sectors with a key focus within Healthcare. The company offers:
- A great training program, they run a dedicated training academy with a range of workshops covering a variety of topics.
- A modern office set up, a trendy office in central Manchester.
- The offer a vibrant, fun and a real team focused culture, supporting each other regardless of seniority.
As the Senior Insights Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the research and insights projects, initiating, and communicating research methods with internal teams.
- You will work across several projects at one time, from proposal stage to delivery.
- Analysing data, ensuring this is accurate. This will be a mix of both primary and secondary research.
- You will be responsible for building client relationships, handling any queries or concerns that clients may have and ensuring they are kept up to date throughout the project.
- Supporting internal teams, providing training when required. Ensuring that the team are kept up to date with the Healthcare industry.
- As the Senior Insights Manager, you are responsible for the Project Management, ensuring that timelines are met and that budgets are adhered to.
As the Senior Insights Manager must have:
- Ideally 4 years’ within Healthcare Market Research
- Strong Qualitative and Quantitative knowledge
- Team Player
- Educated to degree level
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Senior Insights Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior Insights Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.