Senior Medical Advisor – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Berkshire - Competitive Salary & Bonus
My client is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry; at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare innovations. They have an unbeatable reputation for driving forward development and innovative products within the healthcare industry. They pride themselves on a supportive and rewarding working environment with an employee focus:
- Passionate about development and learning, actively contribute to your personal development
- Leaders in innovation with an emphasis on ideas and development
- Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
- Unrivalled salary and benefits package
Working within the Oncology Medical team, this role will involve:
- Providing medical input to the franchise team to ensure that all activities are carried out to high standards consistent with current legal and ethical considerations and Corporate policy
- Ensure the local business, regulatory, access and ethical requirements are met by implementing elements of the therapy area Evidence Generation Programme
- Interacting with KOLs to deliver the therapy area medical affairs plan meeting KOL needs, compliance requirements and ethical considerations
- Supporting ethical compliance within the therapy area working collaboratively with compliance, transparency and other divisions
- Providing medical support to other functions as directed by the Medical Franchise lead in the aligned therapy teams where required e.g. patient engagements, HTA submissions
In order to be considered for the Senior Medical Advisor role, candidates must have:
- Come from a background as a Medic/GMC Registered Physician
- Experience in either Haematology or Oncology
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a Medical Advisor/already be operating at Senior Medical Advisor level
- Have been a Final Signatory
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Advisor role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.