Senior Medical Writer – Medical Education agency – Central London with homeworking flexibility – £35k - £50k + benefits
Outstanding industry reputation with a lively, bold and passionate dedicated Medical Education team, specialising in the areas of e-Learning and engagement, predominantly in Oncology and Respiratory.
With teams across the UK and US, this 50-person Scientific e-Learning and HCP Engagement agency are continuing to grow!
- SOCIAL - Socially there is always lots going on including monthly drinks & nibbles, weekly free breakfast get-together
- MODERN - Based in quirky, modern offices in a trendy area of central London
- TRAINING - Run a dedicated training academy with a variety of workshops covering different topics
- TEAM - Have a real team focus, fun and vibrant culture where everyone supports each other regardless of seniority and position
- BENEFITS - Offer benefits including: Private medical, life insurance, free eye tests, 25 days annual + 1 extra day for special occasions, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, pension scheme, income protection, assistance programme, flexible working (homeworking or adjusted working pattern), long service awards, season ticket loans and lots more!
As the Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Specialising in the areas of training programmes, eLearning (film, infographics, virtual training, live experiences), medical affairs, live events and patient engagement
- Working across therapy areas including Oncology and Respiratory
- Writing medical/scientific content to educate both healthcare professionals and patients
- Mentoring junior writers with the potential for line management once settled in
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working for a medical communications / medical education agency
- A minimum of three years medical writing experience
- Experience writing scientific training / learning materials is essential
- Experience in module mapping is highly advantageous
- Some Oncology experience essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for this booming agency who offer exceptional support and training to become an expert at what you do.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.