Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Central London - £neg depending on experience
Award winning agency in the heart of London, putting their employees at the centre of what they do.
- Over 200 employees, based across six UK based sites
- Six dedicated teams with unique specialisms
- 100 accounts including top pharma companies
- Therapy areas: main area oncology, others include respiratory, cardiology, rare diseases
- Offer lots of variety: publications, meetings and events, digital, market access and other global specialist projects
- Flexible working around 10am-4pm plus two days a week homeworking
- 33 days annual leave your birthday off
As a Senior Medical Writer your role will be varied, but in brief will involve:
- Creating scientifically accurate copy on a range of deliverables to meet deadlines
- Acting as the clients point of contact from an editorial perspective
- Researching and quickly learning new therapy areas
- Mentoring more junior writers, potential for line management responsibility
To be considered for this Cheshire based Senior Medical Writer opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years within Medical Writing (agency or pharma)
- A life sciences degree, ideally MSc or PhD
- Varied experience
- And most importantly… a passion for science!
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your existing skillset working for a well-known, well-established medical communications agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or if this Medical Writer job isn't quite right for you I'm working on lots of other exciting opportunities too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.