Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – Cheshire – £40k - £50k + incomparable bonus scheme (16-21% annually) + benefits
Leading the way, this medical communications agency was set up to focus on building, supporting and rewarding an exceptional team in a non-corporate environment.
The great culture is proven by their remarkable employee retention rate, who else can say they have grown by 74 people in 4 years whilst only losing five employees?
This incredible agency offers:
- SUPPORT - Thorough 8 stage induction process with continuous support thereafter
- BENEFITS - Bonus scheme (has paid out 18-21% annually!!), pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- COMMUNITY - Friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities
- EXPOSURE - Opportunity to work closely with the Directors and senior leadership team in a hybrid role, meaning you achieve well rounded experience and quicker progression
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Working across and leading on a mix of accounts across various therapy areas spanning meetings, events, publications and digital
- Developing outlines of drafts and materials, ensuring projects are delivered to specification and timescales
- Conducting reviews and quality checks for other writers, providing feedback
- Dealing with clients, including taking briefs and leading onsite meetings
- Assisting in the development of project costings, specifications and forecasting
To be considered for Senior Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- Currently working as a Senior Medical Writer or 12+ months as a Medical Writer looking to step up
- Science related qualification, ideally PhD or MSc
- Medical communications agency experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to thrive within a fantastic working environment alongside other hugely successful medical communications professionals. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.