Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Brighton, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Join one of UK’s most exciting medical communications agencies of 2021, who are part of a global powerhouse of specialist communications firms offering employees collaborative projects across med comms, advertising, corporate comms and PR.
This medical communications agency offer:
- Modern offices with the opportunity to work remotely, or split your time between the office and home
- A focus on learning and development for employees at all levels
- Social agency with regular social events catering for all interests
- International secondment opportunities plus 1 month paid sabbatical after every 5 years of service and
- Benefits package: 25 days annual leave rising to a total of 30 days, health insurance (employee + family), life insurance, income protection, enhanced pension scheme and an annual £150 wellness allowance (e.g. trainers, airpods, gym membership, Calm app subscription)
This is a highly varied Senior Medical Writer job, however your key responsibilities will cover:
- A range of therapy areas, covering Diabetes, Oncology, Obesity, Iron Deficiency and Haematology
- Creating scientifically accurate content for both publications and medical affairs deliverables
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from an editorial perspective
- Either line management and/or mentoring of more junior team members
- Reviewing of colleagues and freelancers work
To be successful within this Senior Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A number of years working in a medical writing capacity within a medical communications agency
- A life sciences degree, ideally MSc or PhD
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable liaising with clients
- A passion for everything med comms!
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a growing, incredibly exciting agency whereby your opportunities and experiences aren’t restricted to simply medical communications.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs, further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.