Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager - Independent, Innovative Medical Communications Agency - Buckinghamshire - Competitive DoE
Brilliant opportunity for a med comms professional looking to experience working in an independent, innovative agency, where your input will have a huge impact. This agency specialises in medical education and is in need of a Programme Manager to join their vibrant team. To apply for this position you will prior experience working in a med comms agency.
This company is an independent, fast-growing medical communications agency, specialising in medical education.
- This agency covers a wide range of therapy areas, including haematology, diabetes, urology and oncology.
- Lovely offices in a friendly town centre, looking out over cafes, restaurants and the countryside.
- Ambitious agency, fast-growing with impressive plans for over the next 5 years.
- Impressive client portfolio, working for many market-leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Competitive benefits.
This Programme Manager opportunity will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Leading the delivery of projects. To ensure multiple projects (3-4) are delivered on brief, time and budget.
- Providing input into programmes. Understanding the brand strategy and disease areas to brief team members and KOLs in order to assist in creating compelling content.
- Accurately estimating and reconciling project invoicing. Full financial management of projects.
- Leading internal planning meetings, and delegating work to the right people.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients on programme delivery.
- Conduct straightforward KOL briefings.
To apply for this Programme Manager position, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A degree in the life sciences.
- To be working in a comparative medical communications or education agency.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- To enjoy working as part of a collaborative team.
- Confident leading the delivery of projects and being the key point of contact for clients.
What should you do next?
This Programme Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a wide range of innovative projects as part of a collaborative dynamic team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or if you're interested in hearing about our other Med Comms opportunities give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.