Senior QA Auditor – Global Consulting Firm – Remote (UK Based) - £45k - £55k DoE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading CRO as a Senior QA Auditor, working within a hardworking, driven and supportive team.
- Leading provider of research services to the healthcare industry
- Opportunities for growth and development available to ensure you reach your potential
- Working within an environment that prides itself of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
Working as a Senior QA Auditor, your role will involve:
- Conducting internal and vendor audits, Regulatory/Sponsor inspection/audit defense, case management and CAPA management.
- Escalating quality and compliance issues to Q&C Line Management and relevant functions as appropriate.
- Delegate assignments to local Q&C audit staff at the request of Q&C management
- Liaise with clients and operational persons including managers on quality aspects which may include attendance at meetings, oral presentations and audits
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Background in medicine, science and/or other relevant discipline and appropriate experience.
- Must have 3 years’ experience within QA auditing
- Thorough knowledge of GCP Guidelines and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Knowledge of CAPA management, including performing effective root cause analysis
- Experience in regulatory authority inspections (preferred)
- Knowledge of medical Device (MDDR) (preferred)
What should you do next?
This Senior QA Auditor role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior QA Auditor role further or to find out about other QA jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.