Senior Scientific Director and Joint Agency Lead - Global Med Comms Group with several new client wins in 2020!
Offices in Manchester and Cheshire with the option of remote working - Highly competitive salary depending on experience, with a comprehensive benefits scheme including bonus potential.
- Mid-sized independent group with a focus on growth. They have won several new clients in 2020 and recruited many new team members to support delivery.
Loyal client base with loads of repeat business and organic growth opportunities.
Full-service agency providing services in publications, meetings and medical affairs, with a digital focus,
Therapy area experience in oncology, cardiometabolism, immunology and infectious diseases desirable.
Global MSA’s in place providing exposure to top 20 global clients and a broad and exciting range of projects
Highly collaborative and team focused work ethos, everyone pitches in together to deliver innovative and exciting client projects.
Senior Scientific Director to provide leadership to the Medical and Scientific Services team and partner with the Client Services lead to manage an agency team.
- Strong leadership and line management of the Medical and Scientific Services team, including recruitment, training and development and progression planning, as well as ensuring scientific integrity across all client programme work.
Work closely with clients and key external experts and provide strategic counsel to internal and external colleagues across the medical communications spectrum.
Financial responsibility for forecasting and revenue realising within specified agency.
Account alignment will largely depend on your experience and aspirations as the company has work across publication planning, meetings and events, internal training and medical affairs.
As joint agency lead you will also have responsibility for resourcing, account planning, organic new business development and delivery within assigned accounts.
Likely working as a Scientific Director in a Medical Communications agency and looking to take on additional responsibility for the scientific outputs, editorial standards and agency leadership.
- Effective leadership with a team and people focused approach
- Proven ability to provide strategic counsel
- Excellent writing and reviewing skills
- Able to partner with senior stakeholders at client companies
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Financially savvy with business acumen to ensure account profitability.
What should you do next?
This Senior Scientific Director position is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be jointly responsible for leading the agency and to personally manage the Medical and Scientific Services team to ensure excellence across all programmes of work. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and I look forward to hearing from you.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.