Senior Account Manager (PR) - Global Pharmaceutical PR Agency - Central London - c£45K DOE + Work-Life Balance
**Interviewing and inducting new starters fully remotely!**
This successful Healthcare PR agency continue to go from strength to strength and are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their close-knit, friendly and supportive team working a range of exciting, ground-breaking pharmaceutical products.
This Healthcare PR agency really stands out from the crowd where it matters! Led by a motivating and supportive team of industry experts, you will be joining an agency that believes in producing great work but doing so in an environment that offers work-life balance and individual career support.
- Gorgeous modern, open plan offices in Central London, with excellent transport links
- People-centric environment offering flexible working and long-term career investment
- Everyone works from home once a week with an early finish on Friday, office closures for Xmas and bank holidays
- Regular socials, team building activities and genuine thank you's for a good job done
- Award-winning company culture!
This Senior Account Manager is a varied, exciting and challenging role which will utilise your ethical healthcare knowledge and experience to play a pivotal role in relationship building, mentoring the team and acting as the key contact for keeping projects on track between the client and account team.
- Utilising excellent communications skills to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Produce engaging and hard-hitting copy for a range of campaigns, clients and audiences
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and strategies
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be successful for the Senior Account Manager you will have a positive, determined and self-motivated attitude. You should be curious and hungry to learn more and build on your solid Account Management experience that you will have already gained in a fast-paced ethical Healthcare PR agency.To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for ethical healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as an Account Manager in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or to hear about any other Healthcare PR jobs I'm working on please let me know.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.