Senior Account Manager - Creative Medical Communications Agency - Cambridge (Flexible with remote working) - Competitive DoE
This independent, passionate, and highly creative medical communications agency is in need of a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team. With office based in the Cambridgeshire countryside they are happy for team members to be predominantly remote with occasional visits to the office.
This independent, friendly healthcare communications agency is in need of Senior Account Manager to join their close-knit team. This medical communications agency covers a whole range of areas including campaign strategy, internal comms, congress engagement and clinical trial support.
- At this agency you will get the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from local healthcare charities to global market leaders.
- This independent agency really does value employee well-being, they have famous "no long hours" policy, and encourage flexi working.
- This agency puts a huge value on continued professional development. Each employee has monthly reviews with their manager and gets at least 24 hours of training a year.
- This agency is renowned for their beautiful offices in the countryside just outside Cambridge.
This Senior Account Manager role will involve working as a rusted advisor to pharmaceutical clients; providing strategic direction across accounts wile ensuring that revenue and profit targets are achieved. Responsibilities include:
- Developing strong and trusted relationships with all clients acting as main point of contact
- Organically and pro-actively growing the business in-line with account plan
- Ensuring projects are driven and delivered on time and on client strategy
- Assuming financial responsibility for client budgets including documentation of change of scope
- Delegating to and mentoring junior members of the team
To apply for the Senior Account Manager role, out client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a medical communications agency.
- Proven experience of gaining, growing, and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of managing communication projects from planning to delivery and evaluation
- Extensive understanding of a variety of media including events, design, digital, and video
- An understanding of a wide range therapy areas, and an understanding of the regulations followed in healthcare communications
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to learn about other opportunities within Med Comms.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.