Strategic Consultant - Strategic Marketing Consultancy – Basingstoke - £35k - £45k
An exciting opportunity is available for a Consultant to join a strategic consultancy specialising within pharma / healthcare. The company offers a flat working structure, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to help shape, differentiate and build an exciting and successful business. The successful candidate will be able to contribute to the development of the company and be able to implement change with the clients that they work with.
The successful candidate will be responsible for projects that impact major strategic decisions regarding client portfolios, with emphasis on brand strategy, Launch planning, competitive strategy, segmentation & positioning and early phase development. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the strategic thinking on projects and providing recommendations to clients
- Leading on projects from the initial briefing through to delivery
- Timely delivery and management of projects
- Driving sales with ongoing accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid background in research – either within data analysis or full-service market research (2years+)
- Experience in various research methodology approaches
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project and client management experience
- Understanding of both brand and marketing issues from both a strategic and commercial perspective
- The ability to implement innovative approaches to help solve client’s challenges
What should you do next?
This Strategic Consultant role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.