Strategy Director – Creative Healthcare Advertising Agency – Central London – £Competitive Salary + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
A senior position responsible for overarching marketing strategies, client development and agency growth, this Strategy Director vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, commercially-minded and big picture thinking Healthcare Communications expert.
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, this hugely successful creative healthcare advertising agency is seeking a Strategy Director to contribute to their ongoing success and development. This agency is known for strong leadership backed by the security of a networked group and the perfect balance between scientific story telling and creative communications which is irresistible to their pharmaceutical clients.
- Gorgeous, modern offices based Centrally in London with fantastic amenities on your doorstep – for those not so keen on returning to the office, they are offering a dynamic approach to remote/office working to suit you
- Collaborative and energetic surroundings working alongside passionate and ideas-driven people!
- A well-established agency with clear structure and close-knit team set-up, the feel of an independent agency back by a larger group
- A global reputation in the industry for producing cutting edge and conceptual creative work
- A solid benefits package offering a solid pension, training, sabbaticals, enhanced mat/pat pay, healthcare cover, great holidays and perks!
As a Strategy Director you will play a key role within the agency to develop planning strategies for large accounts, nurture long-term relationships and work closely with the Client Services Team to win and deliver key pieces of work for the success of the business and surpassing client expectations.
- Providing strategic consultation to key pharmaceutical accounts in relation to long-term marketing plans
- Developing overarching creative brand strategies to give personality, tone and voice to a particular product, therapy area or brand
- Working closely with all teams within the agency to provide a joined-up approach
- Working alongside the Senior Leadership Team to identify areas for business growth and to contribute to the ongoing success and development of the agency
- Mentoring team members and providing advice, guidance and support
To be successful for this Strategy Director position you will have a wealth of experience delivering global healthcare communications strategies for leading pharmaceutical clients. You will be accustomed to working within an agency and understand the nuances required in developing key strategic relationships.
- Experience delivering global healthcare communications strategies for pharma clients
- Experience building strategic relationships
- A joined up approach to developing overarching brand, product or therapeutic area comms strategies across medical education and advertising
- You will have an ideas-driven approach to your work and excel in an environment that generates and shares ideas, asks questions and pushes boundaries
- Confident, empowering and motivational leadership qualities
- A predilection for digital/experiential/conceptual work at the cutting edge
- A willingness to ask questions, challenges the ordinary and say no
What should you do next?
If you’re interested in discussing this Strategy Director role then please get in touch as soon as possible! It won’t be around for long so send your CV over and let’s talk!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.