Surgical Sales Executive – Large European Medical Devices Company – Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire – Highly Competitive Financial Package
- My client is a leading manufacturer in the surgical wound care arena, with a fantastic portfolio of innovative products that make a huge difference to patients’ lives.
- The management and board are very open and transparent and they like to have a succession plan for everyone. Your progression within the company is hugely encouraged.
- They always put the patient first and describe themselves as a very close-knit team.
- This role is to join the surgical business unit to promote a portfolio of wound closure products across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire.
- You will be promoting into both the NHS and private hospitals aiming to achieve and exceed your sales targets whilst growing sales and protecting your accounts from competitors.
- You will be supporting clinicians across A&E and Surgical Theatres with enhanced training and guidance. You will also work with procurement.
- You will develop regional peer group and links into any relevant educational and professional bodies present on your territory.
- You will develop flagship accounts within each key area of usage such as Laparoscopic theatres.
- You will already be experienced in Surgical Sales, ideally located around Cambridge, Luton, Chelmsford, Ipswich & Colchester.
- You will have an excellent demonstrable track record of sales success on the territory.
- You will be someone who likes to get involved in all aspects of the business and are happy to pick up projects/tasks outside of your ‘job description’.
- You will be an enthusiastic, motivated sales professional keen to take on a new challenge.
What should you do next?
This Surgical Sales Executive role is one not to be missed! Please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.