Syndicated Pharma Market Research Lead – Social Media - Digital Research Consultancy – London – £Flexible salary but circa £70k - £80k
My client is a well established, global market research agency specialising in pharmaceuticals. They have developed a new sister company over the last few years focusing on digital research solutions, predominantly geared around social media listening and data insights. Due to the success of the business, they are developing new products and methodologies, and need a syndicated / digital expert to help with this growth.
The core job responsibilities are focused around:
- Building and developing successful syndicated research product offerings to help drive new revenue streams
- Leading the delivery of ongoing syndicated research reports
- Supporting the marketing and sales of the syndicated offer to further drive business growth
- Providing management and coaching to develop both direct and indirect line reports
In order to be considered for this position you will need a blend of the following skills and experience:
- Pharmaceutical sector experience
- Market research agency experience, with at least part of this spent working with syndicated methodologies
- An understand and experience in digital research, including (but not exclusive to) social media listening, media monitoring, SEO, keyword tracking
- The enthusiasm and personality to build something and motivate a team to assist with this growth
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for digital and tech
What should you do next?
This Syndicated Social Media Research role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Market Research Lead) role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.